The Brave New
The only newsletter that supports an autonomous childbearing year!
Get week by week cutting-edge information and advice for a vital pregnancy, a courageous and confident freebirth, and a thriving postpartum.
Our newsletter is also designed in such a way that its contents can be applied to any type of prenatal, birth or postpartum experience.
Yes, our focus is unassisted birth, but being inspired and empowered to take health care into our own hands is a universal necessity...through which we can build resilience, strengthen our families, and have the birth experience of our dreams!
sign up today
Some topics we will cover:
- How to determine your ‘correct’ due date
- What are the relevant tests for an unassisted birth
- How to maintain your power and courage when things change
- Key insights to have when interfacing with the medical model- “How to talk to a doctor and be heard!”
- The Altered States of birth
- Hormones and the art of Homeostasis
- Interpreting fetal heart tones
- Labor and Pain
- Who’s really in charge of your birth
- The simplicity of breastfeeding
- Going to 43 weeks, yes it can happen and be awesome!
- And of course, some personal stories from us
We hope you enjoy autonomy and freedom during your pregnancy!
*Resource books used:
By Anne Frye:
Holistic Midwifery Vo. 1 & 2
Understanding Diagnostic Test During the Childbearing Year Add three Anne Frye books to references
By Jeanice Barcelo:
Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine: Exposing Systematic Violence During Hospital Birth and the Hijacking of Human Love